Open Integrated Pest Management Education Resource
Our mission to improve the places we live and work includes the education of our community stakeholders. Pestec.org serves as our repository of our knowledge base. The focus of the material is Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
IPM is a science-based, common-sense approach for reducing populations of disease vectors and public health pests. IPM uses a variety of pest management techniques that focus on pest prevention, pest reduction, and the elimination of conditions that lead to pest infestations.
Our hopes are to inform the public on the benefits of IPM and the positive effect it has on beneficial organisms, air and water quality, human health and the environment.
- Pesticide Applicator Professional Association - Integrated Pest Management in Multi-Unit Housing
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation School IPM: Structural Integrated Pest Management Workshop
- Pesticide Applicator Professional Association - Integrated Pest Management for Multi-Family Housing and Childcare
- National Pest Management Association Bed Bug Forum: Bed Bug Business Model 2016
- San Francisco IPM TAC 5/11/17 - Integrated Pest Management for Rats and Mice on City Properties
- Innovative IPM solutions to public health threats in the City and County of San Francisco
- IPM Recommendations
- Minimizing Pest Problems and Reducing Pesticide Use
- Ant Baiting Methods
- Integrated Pest Management At Its Best